As Senior IT Lead Developer, you will be a key member of the Informatica MDM team. The team is responsible for our global MDM platform (Informatica MDM v10.2) which provides cleansing, duplication removal and match and merge capabilities for customers and products globally. As well as other MDM features such as Customer Site aggregations, Customer Hierarchies, Product Hierarchies, Field Sales Org. alignments and Corporate Account alignments.
This is a full time position in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Relocation assistance is available.
- Configuring the Informatica MDM platform
- Configuring the MDM Hub - Data modeling, Data Mappings (Landing, staging and Base Objects),
- Configuring Information Data Director (IDD)
- Configuring Match and Merge rules
- Other Platform Configuration capabilities
- Writing and customizing user exits, software development using JAVA code
- Providing input on coding standards for the platform (Java, ActiveVos coding standards)
- Participating and supporting data validation activities; providing input on critical testing areas
- Working with Ecolab business partners to understand key requirements and helping to craft the solution design.
- Providing oversight and system configuration review around platform configuration
- Providing thought leadership on how best to meet business requirements with the Informatica MDM tool
- Working with the technical team members to determine when customization is required.
- Helping craft the architecture direction of the MDM platform and infrastructure configuration (Process Server balancing)
- Collaborating with the vendor and other companies using Informatica MDM to understand and leverage best practices and influence the development of future product capabilities.
- Assisting with the development of governance practices
- Mentoring junior software developers.
- 10+ years working in an IT environment
- 5+ years’ experience as a Configurator/Developer on the Informatica MDM platform
- 3+ years’ experience with Informatica Data Director (IDD) configuration and customizing
- 3+ years’ experience with Informatica MDM Base Configuration and Match rules
- 3+ years’ experience with Mapping / Trust rules config / Validation rules config
- 2+ years’ experience with MDM Queue
- 2+ years’ experience with MDM Hub, Address Doctor
- 1+ years’ experience developing with Java / SIF API
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical area or equivalent.
- Experience working in a multi-technology environments a plus.
- Experience using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Demonstrable experience with Data Analysis and/or Data Modeling
- Demonstrable understanding of Java programming under Informatica Framework
- Ability to move between high level architecture design and getting involved in all phases of hands on development.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly those relating to complex findings and presenting them to ensure audience appeal at various levels of the organization
- Ability to integrate research and best practices into problem avoidance and continuous improvement
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to successfully team with software vendors, outsourcing partners and internal business and IT associates.
- Must be able to perform as an effective member in a team-oriented environment, maintain a positive attitude, and achieve desired results while working with minimal supervision