Our client is adding to their reporting team. They are a large organization focused on investments and energy. This is a great opportunity to move into a leadership role with plenty of future upside as well.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP accounting standards and ability to assess, analyze and thoroughly document accounting positions
- Research US GAAP and applicable SEC rules and regulations, including: mergers and acquisitions, treasury activity and hedging, derivatives, investments, revenue recognition, foreign currency matters, and others as they arise.
- Create a “go to market” strategy for respective territory
- Partner with divisional accounting and finance personnel, as well as external auditors, to identify, assess, and conclude on complex accounting matters.
- 5. 6+ years of progressive accounting or finance experience, including public accounting experience with technical accounting research responsibilities
If you are interested in this role, our services, or just want to chat, call me at 612-333-6444, email me, or scroll down to submit your resume and I will get back to you.