The Lead Analyst role collaborates with Fulfillment Site Leaders, cross-functional fulfillment teams and his/her counterparts within the Fulfillment Finance Team, to provide reporting and analytics to the Fulfillment Leadership Team at a fast-growing global company. This position will provide key information for the development of monthly reporting packages for actuals, forecast, and annual operating plans. This role will enhance and maintain dynamic reporting needed to analyze and communicate the financial results for the Fulfillment organization.
- Prepare accurate, timely and informative reports that clearly explain and project business results and ensure those reports are distributed to the appropriate individuals in the corporation. These reports are related to the 1) Manufacturing plants, and 2) Cost Savings initiatives. Collaborate with key Fulfillment and Finance partners to facilitate the explanation of results and variances to Plan and Forecast on these items.
- Perform the monthly close process for assigned plants and certain journal entries.
- Perform and improve critical accounting and reporting processes used to maintain the accuracy and integrity of monthly and quarterly results.
- Ad hoc analysis: Assist with various departmental initiatives/projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 8+ Years of experience in finance or accounting roles
- Strong COGNOS, SAP and Excel abilities.
- Experience in Supply Chain and/or manufacturing finance roles.
- Detail and quality oriented - strong focus on accuracy.
- Strong analytics and problem solving leading to actionable business partner recommendations and guidance.
- Ability to manage and appropriately prioritize multiple deliverables.
- Demonstrated results in designing and maintaining decision support analytical tools. Process improvement orientation, lean accounting.
- Adept at meeting established deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills. Results oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure. Self-motivated.
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite (PowerPoint, Word).