A fast paced technology start-up is on the hunt for an experienced Assistant Controller / Accounting Manager. to partner closely with the owner of the business. This is a very strategic role with very little day-to-day accounting responsibilities.
- The company is a technology startup with a great culture, lots of perks, and is backed by a 30-year-old, local parent company.
- The position would split time reporting to the VP of Finance (CFO of the parent company) and the owner.
- Performing month-end closings professionally with company standards and procedures.
- Assisting in budgeting and forecasting, looking forward to support the business and foreseeing any conflicts that may appear.
- Working closely with public accounting firms, banks, etc. Communicating professionally and ensuring that no issues arise.
- Coordinating with the accounting team and handling operational accounting procedures.
- Partnering closely with the owner to facilitate growth in the business.